Barred horsetail (Equisetum japonicum) Shallow water plant
- Barred horsetail (Equisetum japonicum), also known as Japanese Horsetail, is a shallow water plant composed of cylindrical, hollow, evergreen green stems with white and black knots, it does not have leaves. Good for providing year round interest.
- Plant in full sun or partial shade.
- Height from 100-120c m (39-48in) tall.
- Planting depth up to 15cm (6in) depth of water above crown.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0260
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information