Dwarf striped rush (Acorus gramineus Variegatus) marginal plant
Dwarf striped rush is an eye catching plant for the shallowest areas of your pond or in wet or damp soil. It has attractive, variegated, cream and dark green, arching grass like, semi-evergreen foliage.
- A superb specimen for shallow water, waterside, bog gardens and damp borders.
- Flower white, flowering time March – May
- Planting depth maximum 5cm (2 in)
- Height 25 cm x 15 cm (10in x 6 in)
- Plant directly in soil or in a planting basket.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information