Giant Marsh Marigold (Caltha Polypetela) Marginal plants
Giant Marsh Marigold (Caltha Polypetela) Shallow water plant
- Giant Marsh Marigold (Caltha Polypetela) Shallow water plant. Sprays of bright buttercup yellow flowers are held above mounds of deep green green leaves. As its name suggests this the giant of the marsh marigolds, not ideal for a small pond but great if you have the space.
- Plant in full sun.
- Height to 60cm to 90cm ( 24in to 36in)tall .
Planting depth 5 to 12cm (2 to 5 in) of water above crown.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0150
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information