Caltha Palustris Multiplex. Marginal pondplant
Caltha Palustris Multiplex is compact in growth gold in colour. They start off looking like a normal Marsh Marigold, then as the flowers age, the centre petals grow out until you have a full blown miniature pom-pom. A bright and beautiful plant for your pond.
- Shallow water plant.
- Can also be planted in a boggy area .
- Planting depth 5 cm ( 2 inches ) above the soil level
- Height 30cm ( 12 inches )
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information