Double Flowering Marsh Marigold (Caltha Palustris Flore Pleno) Marginal plants
Out of stock
Double Flowering Marsh Marigold (Caltha Palustris Flore Pleno)
Shallow water plant
- Double Flowering Marsh Marigold (Caltha Palustris Flore Pleno) heralds the spring with a gorgeous display of multi-petalled, vibrant yellow, flowers which sometimes, in April, completely cover the plant. Green leaves are round and serrated and will form attractive clumps. After flowering, remove the dead flower heads and this lovely plant will often flower again in late summer/early autumn.
- Do not bury the crown of the plant.
- Height 25cm (10in)
- Depth 0-5cm (0-2in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0140
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information