Himalayan marigold (Caltha Palustris Alba) Marginal plants
Himalayan marigold (Caltha Palustris Alba) Shallow water plant
- Himalayan marigold (Caltha Palustris Alba) is a white flowering form of marsh marigold. The pretty blooms havingÂ white petals with yellow centers. Like its yellow cousin it flowers early in the season and often produces more blooms later in the summer. It is happy growing in an inch or two of water or in boggy ground at the water’s edge.
- Forms clumps to 30cm (24in) across
- Height 15cm (6 inches).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Care:-Harmful if eaten.
- Product Code: M0130
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information