Â Lesser Reed Mace (Typha angustifolia) native Shallow water plant
- Lesser Reed Mace (Typha angustifolia) native, shallow water, marginal pond, plant. A native reedmace which has brown, poker like seed heads. Long slender leaves. Smaller than Typha latifolia but often also called ‘Bullrush’.
- Height up to 110cm (43in).
- Planting depth 0-60 cm (0-24in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0990
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information