Tubular Water Dropwort (Oenanthe fistulosa) Native Marginal plants
Tubular Water Dropwort (Oenanthe fistulosa) Native
- Tubular Water Dropwort (Oenanthe fistulosa) Marginal pond plant. A very good native plant for shallow water. The top foliage looks like a carrot top and it has white flowers in June to September. This is a most under rated plant.
- Height 60cm (24in)
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0700
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information