Gypsywort (Lycopus europaeus) Native Marginal plants
Out of stock
Gypsywort (Lycopus europaeus) Native Shallow water plant
- Gypsywort (Lycopus europaeus) is a native, shallow water, marginal pond plant. The flowers are small and grow in whorls just above the base of the upper leaves. They look similar to mint flowers but are white with some purple spots. The serrated leaves grow in opposite pairs from the square stem.
- Good for pollinators.
- Height 45-90cm ( 18-36in) .
- Planting depth from 0-15cm ( 0-6 in ) .
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0550
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information