Hard Rush (Juncus inflexus) native Shallow water plant
- Hard Rush (Juncus inflexus) is a native, shallow water, plant. This plant is tufted with erect grey-green leafless ridged stems. It bears brown flowers from late spring until mid-summer. A clump forming plant which is also evergreen thus providing useful winter interest.
- Likes full sun to partial shade.
- Height 50-100cm (19-39 in)
- Planting depth 0-15cm (0-6 in)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0490
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information