Juncus articulatus (Jointed Rush) Native Marginal Plant
Juncus articulatus, also known as Jointed Rush, is a native marginal plant. It is a clump forming plant which develops attractive, dark brown to black seed heads.
- Suitable for planting in streams, ponds, lakes and bog gardens.
- Height 40 – 60 cm (15 inches – 24 inches)
- Plant directly in soil or in a planting basket.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information