Yellow Flag Iris (Iris Pseudacorus) native shallow water plant
Yellow Flag Iris (Iris Pseudacorus) is a native, shallow water, marginal pond plant. A strong growing, large clump forming, indigenous plant producing broad sword shaped green leaves. In early to mid summer it bears rich golden flowers followed by brown seed heads which later split to shed its large pea sized seeds which will germinate quite easily.
- Height to 152cm (5 ft) when mature.
- Will tolerate up to 30cm (12 in) of water over its crown.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0410
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information.