Sweet Galingale (Cyperus Longus) Native Marginal plants
Out of stock
Sweet Galingale (Cyperus Longus) Native Shallow water plant
- Sweet Galingale (Cyperus Longus) native, marginal, shallow water plant. A tall,Â vigorous, but architectural hardy evergreen, produces arching grass-like foliage, and grass like spikelets of seed that turn reddish-brown in autumn.
- Is happy in moist soil or in the pond margins.
- Planting depth 0-12cm (0-5in) above the crown.
- Height 92cm (36in.)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0250
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information