Creeping Jenny. Lysimachia nummularia.
Creeping Jenny, Lysimachia nummularia, has rounded leaves and cup-shaped yellow flowers 2cm in diameter. This low, spreading plant is excellent for covering the edges of ponds and containers or in pond margins and bog gardens. I. It is also a good plant for growing over raised pond walls. It will grow in damp soil or up to six inches of water. Creeping Jenny, provides a good habitat for wildlife and has nectar rich flowers which are bee and other pollinator friendly
- Flowering from June to August
- Plant depth o-15cm (0-6in)of water
- Height to 8cm (3in).
- Plant directly in soil or in a planting basket.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information we are available for 08:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via email. Our team would be happy to help with any queries you may have.