Greater Pond Sedge (Carex Riparia) Native
- Greater Pond Sedge (Carex Riparia). Native. This is quite a large sedge and can be over 1 m (39in ) tall. Forms large clumps
- This plant is useful for stabilising river banks.
- Planting depth 5cm to 15cm ( 2in to 6in ) .
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0200
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information