Marsh marigold (Caltha Palustris) Native Marginal plants
Marsh marigold (Caltha Palustris) Native Shallow water plant
- Marsh marigold (Caltha Palustris) is a native shallow water plant also known as King Cup. With beautiful, bright yellow, flowers in early spring (the daffodil of the pond world and as cheering on miserable late winter days!!) and an occasional second crop later.
- Is happy in wet mud or up to 10cm (4 in.) of water over the crown.
- Prefers full sun,and will make a clump of up to 45cm (18 in ) across and 30cm (12 in) tall.
- Care:-Harmful if eaten.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0120
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information